APRIL BEAUTY FAVORITES

April 30, 2015

This backpack i my favorite bag I've ever had. It's leather by Fiorelli. I think it is one Italian brand but I'm not sure. It's very organized, and middle size which is perfect for me. You can put in what ever you need. Love it.

Isn't it cool? I love this little phone case. Looks a little bit of wallet but it's not organized as wallet. It just have little place for my phone. The bohemian print is amazing.

































I really used a lot of foundation and this one is my favorite. First when I bought it it seems amazing. It has really, really great coverage, and lasts up to 16 h and it' very stable. This foundation gives natural look, in on word it's perfect. I recommend this to all girls specially those who is struggling with acne.

As moisturising I use Eucerin cream. It's like a water and it's perfect as makeup base. It doesn't dry your skin and it's perfect for oily skin mostly.


This baby lips is my favorite. First scent is amazing, and the color is very pretty. I use this as a lipstick or as a moisture with color.

I'm definitely obsessed  with this mascara. Chiefly I bought this and at the first time when I put it I was not satisfied and then I gave it to my mom. For a couple of days I use this mascara again and then my lashes looks amazing. I don't know what was that but this mascara is amazing.
























Spring scent. My favorite perfume all the time is Acqua di Gioia by Georgio Armani. This perfume is gorgeous. Smells amazing, I'm obsessed with it. It's almost done as you can see that is very good.

I bought these two body splash which are almost done too. The first one is with strawberry and the second one is with some fruits. The best one is this with fruit because strawberry gives really cute smell but not fresh and fruits gives cute and fresh scent which are great specially for spring.

28 comments

  1. love that backpack, really one to get one like that myself!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This backpack is very chic. I love it.

      Delete
  2. Oh my God that bag! :O It's gorgeous! Have to hunt one down.
    Loved your post X
    M&J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) It's gorgeous. I love it.

      Delete
  3. Baby Lips are great !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Specially the pink punch haha.

      Delete
  4. I love that backpack and phone case!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to try the Dermablend foundation - it sounds amazing xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely you should !!! You'll not be sorry at all.

      Delete
  6. I've never heard of Pielor but I'd love to see what those splashes smell like

    Cadaea | Cadaea.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, but I heard that this brand is from Turkey, also they have, a lot of creams and other stuff. I love this brand, also reminds me of 'The Body Shop' range.

      Delete
  7. Lovely favourites! That bag is gorgeous and I've heard great things about Dermablend foundation, really want to try it!

    Alex
    efflorescentdream.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That phone case/wallet looks gorgeous! Perfect for holding little hair clips etc for your handbag as well!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeees ! Little handbag, sounds great. It's cute. :)

      Delete
  9. The bag is so so pretty!

    littleladyzahra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya babe, all lovely staff lve d fonecase
    thanks for sharing this with us.

    Massive INTERNATIONAL giveaway on my blog!
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Have a lovely week!
    Stay in touch.
    Kisses!

    Dominica S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hon :) I'll check it out your giveaway.

      Delete
  11. I love babylips by maybelline, works so well.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those body mists look amazing! X

    lanaalicewilman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe