MY FAVORITE SPRING LIPSTICKS

Wednesday, April 29, 2015
























I had a lot of changes these day. Chiefly because I wanted to start a new blog, with a lots of great posts, ideas, new design etc. I had a blog for a one year and I deleted before a couple of days. So I think this is a good fresh start and I hope that you gonna like it.

The first post that I think it's really great for these spring days is surely favorite lipsticks. I have so many lipsticks but these are definitely my favorites and I wear it often.

These are six favorite lipsticks that I really love. First one is Plum Russian by Bourjois. Maroon color which is perfect for all season. It's not sticky and matte but it's a little bit shiny which I don't like.

Rouge in love by Lancome is my favorite lipstick for autumn, also it's great for spring and summer look. Called Rose me rose me not shade. It's very matte lipsticks I've ever seen. Also it lasts so much longer, also it's waterproof which really love it. It's great. Also you can check Lancome web site and see more shades.























I don't really have Naked brand in my country. But accidentally I saw in one store Naked 3 lipsticks which I didn't see before. I bought really dark pink color, I mean it's not dark but looks as fluorescent pink color. It's very pretty shade, not matte but looks a little bit and it's not shiny which I really like.

Estee Lauder lipstick has definitely the most pretty shade. The packing is cute, gold with pink looks adorable. Also it's very light matte shade and not sticky which is cool.

I have three Baby lips. The Pink punch is my favorite. It's so soft color and looks amazing on you.Also it's very moisturizing. The L'Oreal one has pretty color, also smell so cute as a gum. I love when lipsticks have great scent.


16 comments

  1. In spring I am so big into the subtle pink lips, especially when I'm tan. It's just enough color to add a little something :) Love these suggestions!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with you, the pink lipstick looks great when you're tan, it gives some brightness your whole look. Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Such gorgeous colours! I can't wear pink lipsticks though and it upsets me :( haha x

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) haha that's so funny, I definitely adore pink lipsticks.

      Delete
  3. That first pink one looks cool. I've been looking for a cool pink lip stick! Much love, Sjoukje
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's from Estee Lauder :) It's gorgeous, you should check it out.

      Delete
  4. I love baby lips, pink punch is amazing.
    Also, I'm trying to use more colours, other than red and burgundy, so your recommendations are awesome. Love your blog.
    http://sarademode.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) I'm so glad to hear that.

      Delete
  5. I am honestly addicted to the Baby Lips range! They are so simple, yet so useful!
    I'm never without one in my handbag!
    These all look so lovely; definitely going to further investigate that Lancome one!

    Hope you have a great day! xo
    Other Infinities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such as me, I love baby lips range too, but mostly this one pink punch. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

      Delete
  6. wow so many beautiful pink lipsticks! Women never have enough lipsticks! ;) What do you think of following each other, maybe inspire each other? Please let me know! Have a great week, kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love pink lipsticks.

      Delete
  7. I think Lauder's Crystal lipsticks got a raw deal when the new Pure Colour Envy line launched. They're amazing! Crystal Baby is one of my favourite nudes.

    Lorraine - John, It's Only Makeup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have to agree with you, these lipsticks are fantastic, also very pigmented which I really love.

      Delete